Whos keeping an eye on me....

Friday 16 January 2015

Another Fox in the garden

unfortunately this fella is mite infested. It has Sarcoptic Mange or Canine Mange. The mite responsible is called Sarcoptes Scabiei.

I have had foxes in broad daylight sleeping, but this fella is obviously desperate for food I would think so is visiting known food areas in broad daylight.

I believe there is a free treatment that I can register for that I put in food, its gotta be worth a try.

update*** I have contacted the National Fox Welfare Society who will try and help on this case. I will update with anymore news as and when.
 




3 comments:

Margaret Birding For Pleasure said...

HI Dave Please try and get that treatment for the Fox. That must be very irritating for him. He looks terrible.

Dave said...

professional people on the case now Margaret.

Simon Douglas Thompson said...

poor fellow! If he's that hungry, it should be easy to get the meds in him though